On 16th July 2012, dear Pooja (owner of the awesome Parashar’s Tales) nominated my blog for the One Lovely Blog Award!
Since my life has become busy like a bee (because of which I have not been able to blog lately), I was unable to post this beautiful felicitation on my blog.
I realize that several days have passed since then, but it’s never too late to say thank you.
Pooja’s message for my blog nomination:
“I am honoured to nominate you for the One Lovely Blog Award! Please pick-up your award at http://parasharstales.wordpress.com/. Copy and Paste the Award to your blog and follow the rules of acceptance. I am very aware that some people do not wish to participate in Awards, and I completely respect that… no strings! But in any case, Congratulations, you have a Lovely Blog.”
The rules for this Award are as follows:
1. Give credit to the awesome person who nominated you.
2. Describe 7 things about yourself.
3.Nominate 15 other bloggers.
Fulfilling Rule 1:
Dear Pooja, a very warm and heartfelt thank you. You have a fabulous blog, and it’s a delight to know you! I am a little late in thanking you but nevertheless I am really grateful for this wonderful surprise.
Fulfilling Rule 2:
- I am a loquacious creature! Sometimes I talk to myself. 😀
- I want to write ceaselessly, and how much ever I write I think it’s not enough!
- I am an early bird, and love to look at the sunrise.
- I am addicted to reading, so much that the smell of books acts as a sedative for me. How much ever I read, I think there are loads of books still left to read.
- I dance as if no one is watching me, and when I dance I think about nothing else.
- Mystery, history, and artistry attract me like giant magnets. And, of course there is another giant magnet that draws me into it – delicious food; I have to say that my sense of taste is more evolved than any other sense. 😀
- I have a world of my own wherein I get lost time and again.
Fulfilling Rule 3:
Here are 15 bloggers whom I am nominating for this award:
Happy Blogging to everyone. 🙂