The story behind this post goes back down into memory lane. About five months ago, my fellow blogger Andela nominated me for the Kreative Blogger award. I was delighted that I was nominated. I thanked Ela, (as I call Andela), and posted my gratitude on her blog.
However there is a catch here! Being a newbie to the whole blog-awards scenario, I wasn’t aware that being nominated also means winning the award. 😉 🙂
I know many people do not post the awards for a lot of reasons but I have none, and had none when I was felicitated by Ela! As I had said in my earlier blog-award post that it is never too late to show people that you are grateful for their warmth and love.
I take this opportunity to thank dearest Ela for always being an ardent reader of my blog, and for encouraging me to keep writing. I love her blog. She has done it beautifully. She puts up beautiful posts that I am sure light up the lives of many; just as they have lit up mine.
I will keep the rules of the award very simple, and nominate 15 more bloggers all of whom are ‘Kreative Bloggers’!
- Ankur at http://darkofficehumour.wordpress.com/
- Akshay at http://akbd.wordpress.com/
- Antara at http://antaras-zouqh.blogspot.in/
- Aruna at http://apanangipally.wordpress.com/
- Sokritiz at http://nocountrynoname.wordpress.com/
- Soma at http://somkritya.wordpress.com/
- Pooja at http://parasharstales.wordpress.com/
- Tapish at http://lifeof24hours.wordpress.com/
- Miro at http://warriorpoetwisdom.com/
- Hannah at http://sonnemann.wordpress.com/
- David at http://1meremortal.me/
- 7th Heaven at http://manipalphotoblog.wordpress.com
- Sarthak at http://spatnaik.zenfolio.com
- Rajni at http://hindipoetryworld.wordpress.com/
- David at http://fivereflections.wordpress.com/
“Appreciation is the highest form of prayer, for it acknowledges the presence of good wherever you shine the light of your thankful thoughts.” ~ Alan Cohen